Headaches and Migraine
There are many possible causes for headaches and migraines and to enable my clients to get the best possible result, all causes need to be addressed.
* Food Intolerance can directly cause headaches and migraines.
* Certain B vitamin deficiencies can predispose people to suffer headaches and migraines.
* Some chemical fragrances can be a contributory factor.
* A low blood sugar (sometimes linked with a chromium deficiency) can lead to headaches or migraines.
* Some people get a headache if they are addicted to a food or drink (e.g. coffee, tea, chocolate) and have not had some for a while.
* High blood pressure.
* Eyesight problems.
* Flashing lights.
* Neck and shoulder problems.
How I can help with Headaches and Migraines
I am able to test to see if you have any food intolerances.
I can test all products that the person uses (fragranced candles, fabric conditioners, cleaning products, shampoos etc.) to see if any of these are aggravating your headaches.
I am able to test for vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
If you have a deficiency in either B vitamins or the mineral Chromium I can advise dosage for a supplement, or which foods contain this vitamin or mineral.
I can advise on how to maintain an even blood sugar level.
I can advise on adequate hydration.
The success rates of an improvement after looking at all of the above are very high for people who suffer with Headaches and Migraines.
Tel. No.: 077 4087 1612
Address: 15 Malling Way
Hayes, Bromley, Kent